Baka Gaijin

I will be posting on this blog while I am in Japan from May 2, 2006 till July 10th, 2006 working as set photographer for a series of music video shoots of John Kaizan Neptune. Who knows what sort of adventures I will run across while I'm there...oh yeah Baka Gaijin is Japanese...it means Stupid Foreigner.

Sunday, July 09, 2006

Gowda Mowrning Mista Neptune!

A Tribute to Mori-san, the gardener that comes around the Neptune's place a few times a week yelling "Gowda Mowrning Mista Neptune!!" repeatedly until someone comes to the door. My personal favorite was the day that he drove over here and woke us all up to let John know that he wouldn't be working that day because it was raining. He has three dogs of his own so he always shows up with pockets full of dog treats, so Coco and Pelle go craaazy whenever he shows up. Anyway, here he is!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home