Baka Gaijin

I will be posting on this blog while I am in Japan from May 2, 2006 till July 10th, 2006 working as set photographer for a series of music video shoots of John Kaizan Neptune. Who knows what sort of adventures I will run across while I'm there...oh yeah Baka Gaijin is Japanese...it means Stupid Foreigner.

Saturday, May 13, 2006

recording weekend...


wow, sorry it's been a while since posting up here...been pretty crazy the last two days. The recording of the music for the videos was done this weekend, well Friday and Saturday; so we just came back from the hall, which is an hour away from the house here. The recording went pretty darn well, despite my attempts to destroy a really expensive microphone....short/long story, but basically I got some big feet that I haven't learned how to use yet......but nothing broke, thank God! Tomorrow we'll go back and do it all over again, except this time it will be filmed with all the fancy lighting and what not...basically a live concert, but no audience. It's gonna be pretty awesome from the sounds of things......although I only understand a fifth or less of what's going on most of the time! It's fun being clueless every once in a while. Anyway, just wanted to write something on here since it'd been a while, but i really need to go to sleep now, it'll be an early and LOOOONG day tomorrow.

1 Comments:

At 3:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yay! you blogged! LOL, make sure your big feet that you haven't learned to use yet doesn't destroy the fancy lighting! :P talk to ya later! MUAH bye!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home